Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 10 juin 2011

(R)?ex What do you want to deploy today ?

Let me introduce a new project that will make a lot of noise !


This project is named Rex and it's for lazy sysadmins.
You can manage files, directories, packages, services and many more on all of your servers.


Features are: 
The definition of tasks and profiles is very easy,
You need just a ssh connection, no agent is required,
Run tasks parallel,
Customization is really easy,
Currently supports on Debian, Fedora, CentOS and OpenSuSE


It is based on Perl and you don't need to control perfectly the perl language for playing with Rex.
Current version is 0.6.0


I tried to use fabric (based on python) but it was more difficult to customise tasks and to do what I want.
I find rex and I advise you to use it !


Website is http://rexify.org
You will find all informations there.


IRC on irc.freenode.net channel #rex



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire